Interview English Lessons
Basic Interview Questions I: 15 Units
1. Tell me a little about yourself.
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your weaknesses?
Basic Interview Questions II: 14 Units
1. Are you better at anticipating or reacting to problems?
2. Are you a risk taker or do you like to stay away from risks?
3. Why should I hire you?
School Related Interview Questions: 14 Units
1. What extracurricular activities were you involved in?
2. Why did you choose your major?
3. If you redo college again, what would you major in?
Work Related Interview Questions I: 17 Units
1. If you could start your career over again, what would you do differently?
2. During your performance reviews, what criticism do you hear the most?
3. Tell me about your last three positions?
Work Related Interview Questions II: 15 Units
1. If you have problems or complaints with your current job, why haven’t you brought it to their attention?
2. Give me a specific example at your last position where…
3. What do you feel an employer owes an employee?
Work Related Interview Questions III: 18 Units
1. If everyone on the team is a veteran, what will you do to fit in?
2. How do you intend to learn what you need to know to perform well for this job?
3. If your supervisor tells you to do something that you believe can be done in a different way, what would you do?
Working With People Interview Questions: 11 Units
1. What do you do when you’re having difficulty solving a problem?
2. What do you do when you have a problem with a direct?
3. What do you do when you have a problem with your boss?
Miscellaneous Interview Questions: 23 Units
1. Do you have any physical problems that may limit your ability to perform this job?
2. What do you do to stay in shape?
3. What do you like to do when you’re not in the office?